As the Assistant Company Secretary you will support the General Counsel & Company Secretary and CFO and Board of Directors in a professional, organised and confidential manner.
- assist as required to ensure all reports, documents and agendas.
- required for efficient conduct of Board and Leadership Team meetings are completed and dispatched within deadlines.
- ensuring compliance and reporting requirements to statutory and third parties are fulfilled in an accurate and timely manner.
- be the go to person for all matters in relation to Board administration.
- maintain the Corporate registers including all subsidiaries and Board Committees.
- assisting with year end accounting process by creating the Director declarations.
- ensuring all documentation is provided to auditors for sighting.
- maintain template documents for all board, committee and team papers.
- maintain and complete calendars for the Board.
- assist with management of Performance Review process.
- effectively manage the CFO’s inbox and diary.
- assist with internal and external meeting organisation as required.
- maintain an effective and efficient filing system.
- coordinate travel, flights, accommodation and itineraries as required and project a personable and service oriented image.
- SAP process conformance.
- WHS policy conformance.
- company secretarial or governance qualifications or 2+ years equivalent experience
- genuine interest in corporate governance
- proficient with diligent application for Board paper management
- excellent computer skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- excellent organisational and decision-making skills
- excellent attention to detail
- capable of establishing workload priorities
- ability to work autonomously and in a team
- knowledge of agricultural industries helpful but not essential