An opportunity for a customer-focused person with call centre experience to start their career in banking.
Looking to start your banking career? Do you take pride in your Customer Service skills? Do you have a professional and pleasant phone manner?
This is an incredible opportunity to help clients with their banking needs and enquiries demonstrating your passion for customer service while working for a rapidly growing team offering career development and a fun environment.
- Monthly RDO
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Monday – Friday 7.00 am – 7.00 pm rotating roster
- Occasional Rostered Saturday mornings
- Banking brand you will be proud to work for
In this role, you will take calls from customers as the first point of contact. You will use your problem solving and customer service skills to give the caller an outstanding customer experience.
To fit into this position you will need to essentially have
- 1 – 3 years inbound call centre experience
- Exceptional customer service and problem-solving abilities
- Confidence in approaching customers with suggestions to smarter banking options
- Clear communication skills especially good listening skills
- A friendly personality with the ability to build rapport with customers easily over the phone
- 40 wpm minimum typing speed
- Accurate data entry and note-taking skills (attention to detail)
Salary $60K + super + benefits for the right candidate based on experience
Ideally, you would have worked in a similar role with a Bank or Telecom or Insurance or Hospitality or Not for Profit in a Call Centre providing general customer service.
Strong receptionist or switch operator experiences will be considered for this role.
You will be part of a dynamic growth-driven banking institution offering you career progression.
Does this opportunity sound like the next step in your career? To find out more about these incredible opportunities, contact Amrutha Murali on 02 9220 3595