Multiple opportunities available.
This Technical Business Analyst is for an organisation that is expanding rapidly.
You must demonstrate individual technical and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest calibre.
Essential skills required –
- Strong experience of working in JIRA and Confluence
- Evidence of hands-on experience with Agile software development projects
- Demonstrated experience in user stories mapping with Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Active participation in strategic release planning & prioritisation that creatively identified MVP using horizontal slicing technique
- Facilitated Scrum ceremonies; coordinated multiple individuals across end-to-end testing cycle
- Proven value-add to Agile projects by delivering features in less than average time
- Build UI mock-ups of proposed features/functions
- Ability to interact with the business and technical teams to gather requirements, finalise and obtain sign-off from the stake holders
- Support the technical teams during the entire lifecycle of the project
- Ensure all application functionalities designed are implemented and delivered within the timelines
- Track and manage progress of work, manage escalations and ensure delivery of the project within cost and timelines defined
- Evidence of strong intelligence and commitment to “going the extra mile”
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
Our client is looking to hire this resource as soon as possible. If you are interested in growing with a leading brand in banking and looking to make a positive impact, apply now.
Contact Amrutha Murali, for information on opportunities with exclusive clients that are unavailable for view online, at 02 9220 3595
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.