New role – experienced Underwriter – residential and business lending, dynamic busy environment with attractive working conditions
- Assessing Residential and Business loans
- $90 – 100 K + super
- Focus on customer experience
In this role, you will maintain and process all tasks associated with making Loan Approval and Decline decisions with a focus on customer experience.
Have the ability to be able to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of processes to continually exceed the customers’ expectations.
To fit into this position, you will need to essentially have –
- 5 + years of Credit Underwriting experience
- Knowledge of current industry-wide regulations, processes and practices, tools and techniques
- Ability to identify suspect and fraudulent applications
- Ability to prepare statistical data and reports as required and provide insight and recommendations
- Experience in reviewing and recommending changes to Credit Scorecard based on loans being referred out of the decision engine
- Understanding applications and settlement/funding expectations when dealing with third party introducers/brokers
- Working with valuers and follow up and interpretation of valuation reports on Construction loans
- Experience working with LMI Companies and their policy and risk requirements
- RG 146 compliant to provide general advice at the equivalent of Certificate III – Tier 2
- Certificate IV in Banking Services
Salary $90 -100K + super
You will be part of a dynamic growth driven banking institution offering you career progression. You will be rewarded for your professionalism with career development.
Does this opportunity sound like the next step in your career? Send us your application now.