We are currently working with a client who is offering an opportunity for a role as a talented and innovative JIRA Business Analystin Sydney. This person will work closely with Project Manager to ensure that business needs are met through enhancement of business processes and the delivery of projects and initiatives.
You will collaborate with stakeholder across business functions, provide project and implementation support, as well as recommendations for process improvement and analysis and reporting where required.You must demonstrate individual technical and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest calibre.
This JIRA Business Analyst is for an organisation that is expanding rapidly and looking to interview candidates as soon as possible! We are seeking qualified candidates to make their business and customers’ needs met in the most efficient way.
Essential skills required –
- Strong experience of working in JIRA and Confluence essential
- Strong hands-on experience in JIRA for creating/updating projects, user stories and tracking progress and all relevant work
- Ability to validate, analyse impact of the various processes and workflows in a highly customised environment in JIRA
- Ability to interact with the business and technical teams to gather requirements, finalise and obtain sign-off from the stake holders and support the technical teams during the entire lifecycle of the project
- Ensure all application functionalities designed are implemented and delivered within the timelines
- Track and manage progress of work, manage escalations and ensure delivery of the project within cost and timelines defined
- Ability to produce reports and track progress of the team and other reporting needs on the project
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
Salary $110 -$130K + super
Our client is looking to hire this resource as soon as possible. If you are interested in growing with an leading brand in banking and looking to make a positive impact, apply now.
Contact Amrutha Murali, for information on opportunities with exclusive clients that are unavailable for view online, at 02 9220 3595 I am always available for conversation to discuss other positions as well.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.