- Propel Your Property Career
- Work for the market leader – South West
- 250+ properties portfolio and growing
- Salary $65000 package
- Excellent benefits and culture
An exciting opportunity for a dynamic person with a passion for real estate and property management and minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar tole.
Our client is a highly reputed property firm based in Sydney’s South West who manage over 1000 residential properties. This organisation has been in operation for 3 generations and have very established tenants.
We are looking for an individual who has a real interest in the property industry and looking to gain valuable experience in a diverse role offering you growth and experience in a busy team.
You will be well supported by the management team, leasing coordinator and property assistant. Our client has a reputation for high retention and employee satisfaction.
Assisting with day-to-day management of the portfolio by dealing with rental arrears, reporting, leasing, general maintenance, inspections, help-desk & property admin.
Main responsibilities include:
- Update, manage and audit maintenance requests
- Coordinate contractors and service personnel
- Assist with front desk and concierge when necessary
- General data documentation
- Property accounting and invoicing duties
- Tenant liaison
- Property inspections and reporting
- Lease preparation & condition reports
- Repairs & maintenance
What you will need to succeed
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Property Manager role is essential
- Related qualification within the property or facilities space
- Working knowledge of the R.E.S.T software or similar real estate software
- An assertive confident personality with a flair for problem-solving
- Demonstrate empathy and excellent customer service skills with outstanding communication
- Intermediate Office suite skills – Word, Excel and Email
- Be a multi-tasking wizard
What you’ll get in return
An opportunity to build your property career within a reputable firm. Salary of $65,000 package. A chance to broaden your property experience in a learning environment and develop your property skill set. You will be mentored by industry veterans to develop negotiation skills and guide your career growth in property management.
Ideally suited for an individual looking for stability, career development and gaining solid experience in this diverse role.
An opportunity not to be missed!