Are you an ambitious Tax Specialist? Do you enjoy a professional and genuine Business Advisory service? This is a rare opportunity not to be missed.
Our client is a successful Accounting and Business Advisory service with a highly recognizable brand name located in Chatswood. Family-oriented and nurturing culture with experienced Partners and growing business nationally.
You will report to a supportive and experienced management team.
- Provide tax advice for setting up new business structures, reorganization of existing structures, application of capital gains tax concessions and rollovers.
- Provide general to sophisticated taxation advice for SMSF’s, advising clients of the changes to superannuation legislation, SMSF borrowing, and estate planning strategies.
- Research and provide tax advice to clients for complex tax issues, including GST, Land Tax, Stamp Duty, FBT, CGT, and International Tax
- In charge of job coaching, workflow, and providing staff training.
- Preparation of Financial Statements and Income TaxReturns for companies, partnerships, trusts, sole traders
- In charge of preparing compliance work for all superannuation funds.
- Preparation of client BAS and IAS
- Monitoring/actioning of BAS/IAS deadlines
- Manage several clients’ books in XERO, MYOB, and Quickbooks
- Bank, Inter-company, GL accounts reconciliation
- Preparation of FBT returns
- The client requested other taxation, e.g., Payroll Tax, Land Tax
- Administration and updating of practice working papers and checklists
- Financial statements review and analysis on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
To be considered for this Senior Tax Accountant role you will meet the following –
- 5 – 7 + years’ experience as a Tax Accountant/Tax Specialist /Analyst
- Be professionally qualified (e.g. CA, CPA or equivalent)
- Solid business partnering capabilities to effectively liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to provide support for direct and indirect taxes regarding the execution of business transactions, financial statement purposes, new business initiatives.
- Prior experience in a similar business
- Advanced communication and presentation skills.
For a confidential discussion call Amrutha Murali on 02 9220 3595 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org