Are you an ambitious Tax Specialist? This is a rare opportunity not to be missed.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a full-time Intermediate Accountant offering an immediate start.
Our client is a successful Accounting and Business Advisory service located in Chatswood. Family-oriented and nurturing culture with experienced Partners and growing business nationally.
The successful applicant will be well supported and offered ongoing training and development to ensure their advancement and rewarding career.
You will work closely with the Senior Accountants and staff to ensure high quality and value-added services are provided to our clients.
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of three years of similar experience in a public accounting practice
- Excellent communication & people skills
- Pride in your work, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and in conjunction with others
- You are focused, friendly and goal orientated
- Demonstrated initiative and a committed work ethic
- You have a professional attitude
Your new position will involve:
- Dealing with SME clients
- Preparation of financial statements, income tax returns and business activity statements
- Interim account processing and monitoring
- Client interaction and interviewing
- Performing business advisory and value-added services to our clients
Experience with Xero, QuickBooks and MYOB essential.
The successful candidate will experience personal growth in a positive and supportive team environment, with a family-oriented and nurturing culture. A competitive salary will be offered commensurate with your experience.
For a confidential discussion call Amrutha Murali on 02 9220 3595 or email on email@example.com